Scope Release Event, Phase 2
Note: Verizon Media is now known as Yahoo.
We are now entering Phase 2 of this scope release event. Think of it like a new program is launching, but knowing that our legendary team of Paranoids and HackerOne stand behind this program already.
Please read the previous message for the event schedule.
Phase 1: Scope Release Announcement & Dupe Period (Ended)
We have marked all Phase 1 reports that will receive a bounty and noted if they will receive a split bounty. If you have a report from Phase 1 marked as Resolved or Triaged that did not receive a comment, please contact us immediately.
Phase 2: Dupe Period Closes
- All reports are now treated as first-come-first-served, no more split bounties.
- Keep hacking and submitting reports and claim the full bounty for your vulnerabilities.
- Only unique reports during this phase will receive full credit when ranked at the end of this cycle.
- Register accounts (self-service) using your <username>@wearehackerone.com addresses. Any reports submitted that use accounts not following following this rules will not receive a bounty.
- Make sure to add the X-Bug-Bounty: hackerone-<username> header to your traffic.
- Built By Girls (*.builtbygirls.com)
- BUILD (*.buildseries.com)
- MAKERS (*.makers.com)
- Mobile Apps included
- APIs included
This phase will end on July 22.