Paranoids Engineering: Supply Chain Security
Note: Verizon Media is now known as Yahoo.
In this episode of the Paranoids podcast, our hosts — Shawn and Steven — explore their colleagues’ work to secure the software supply chain.
Starting with the one question we know you’re all asking: What does that even mean in a world of open-source software?!
Join us in conversation to hear discussion on:
- Defining Supply Chain Security (2:36)
- The Prolific Nature of Open Source (4:38)
- Improving The Developer Experience (6:36)
- Explaining Common Supply Chain Security Attacks (7:30)
- The Different Pieces of Software Supply Chain Security (11:40)
- Working Within the Paranoids (18:10)
- What’s Next?! (26:28)