Handling a NewVuln: Log4Shell
Note: Verizon Media is now known as Yahoo.
In our second podcast covering the Paranoids’ approach to remediating the Log4Shell vulnerability, Steven Asifo talks to Sadiah Choudhry and Lisa Hulen — who work inside Yahoo’s Vulnerability Management team responsible for handling newly disclosed security vulnerabilities.
- The Elements of Vulnerability Management (2.46)
- Defining a NewVuln (4:40)
- What’s an S-Bug?! (12:15)
- Responding to an Unprecedented Event (15:31)
- A Companywide Culture of Collaboration (19:03)
- Big Takeaways (26:28)
Host: Steven Asifo (Technical Security Manager, Governance, Risk, and Compliance)
Guests: Sadiah Choudhry (Technical Security Manager, Vulnerability and Control Operations Team) and Lisa Hulen (Vulnerability Management Lead)