A ‘Master Class’ in Bug Bounty: Jason Haddix on the Paranoids’ Program
Note: Verizon Media is now known as Yahoo.
The podcast welcomes its first outside guest: Jason Haddix, a bug bounty veteran who has participated in hundreds of programs over his career.
He joins the Paranoids’ team — Arjun Govindaraju and Jonathon Robin — who run our program’s strategy and operations.
Over the course of roughly 45 minutes or so, they discuss:
- ‘What makes the Paranoids’ program COOL?!’ (3:43)
- The Importance of Scope (5:50)
- Live Hacking Events (15:27)
- The Art of Recon (24:04)
- The Bug Bounty Lifecycle (32:20)
- Advice for Security Researchers (39:00)
Are you looking to get in touch because of something you found on
Yahoo properties? Reach out to us using the contact information you find here: https://www.yahoo.com/.well-known/security.txt